Having an insanely slim laptop is awesome… until it comes time to actually connect something to it. Then it’s USB-C or bust, which means most of the time it’s bust. Think about it: how crazy is it that you can’t even connect an iPhone to a MacBook Pro laptop anymore without shelling out an extra $35 for a USB-C to Lightning cable? $35! And that’s just for your iPhone — what about USB-A slots? What about an HDMI port? What about an Ethernet port? Kill all of those birds with a single stone by snagging the VAVA VA-UC006 USB C Hub Adapter while it’s on sale on Amazon. It retails for $59, but the coupon code TZV6YFJX drops the price to just $39.99. That’s a sweet deal when you consider the fact that it adds three USB 3.0 ports, an HDMI port, a gigabit Ethernet port, an SD card slot, a microSD card slot, and a USB-C port with power passthrough to any laptop with an open USB-C port.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Comprehensive Computer Add-On: The 8-in-1 USB-C hub features an Ethernet port, a charging port, a HDMI port, an SD card reader, a TF card reader, and 3 USB 3.0 ports
- A New Video Experience: With the 4K video adapter you can mirror or extend your screen, and stream in 4K UHD or full HD 1080p video to HDTV, a monitor, or projector
- Never Loose Your Internet Connection: With the included Ethernet port a stable, reliable web access of up to 1 Gbps is granted
- Fast 100W Recharging: Fuel your MacBook Pro or other Type-C port devices with a power delivery of 100W while connecting multiple peripherals for a worry-free data transfer
- Connect 3 Devices: Thanks to the triple USB 3.0 ports you can connect a keyboard, mouse, thumb drive to a MacBook Pro, or a Windows Type-C laptop
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.