Having an insanely slim laptop is awesome… until it comes time to actually connect something to it. Then it’s USB-C or bust, which means most of the time it’s bust. Think about it: how crazy is it that you can’t even connect an iPhone to a MacBook Pro laptop anymore without shelling out an extra $35 for a USB-C to Lightning cable? $35! And that’s just for your iPhone — what about USB-A slots? What about an HDMI port? What about an Ethernet port? Kill all of those birds with a single stone by snagging the VAVA VA-UC006 USB C Hub Adapter while it’s on sale on Amazon. It retails for $59, but the coupon code TZV6YFJX drops the price to just $39.99. That’s a sweet deal when you consider the fact that it adds three USB 3.0 ports, an HDMI port, a gigabit Ethernet port, an SD card slot, a microSD card slot, and a USB-C port with power passthrough to any laptop with an open USB-C port.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Comprehensive Computer Add-On: The 8-in-1 USB-C hub features an Ethernet port, a charging port, a HDMI port, an SD card reader, a TF card reader, and 3 USB 3.0 ports
- A New Video Experience: With the 4K video adapter you can mirror or extend your screen, and stream in 4K UHD or full HD 1080p video to HDTV, a monitor, or projector
- Never Loose Your Internet Connection: With the included Ethernet port a stable, reliable web access of up to 1 Gbps is granted
- Fast 100W Recharging: Fuel your MacBook Pro or other Type-C port devices with a power delivery of 100W while connecting multiple peripherals for a worry-free data transfer
- Connect 3 Devices: Thanks to the triple USB 3.0 ports you can connect a keyboard, mouse, thumb drive to a MacBook Pro, or a Windows Type-C laptop
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.