Aside from the new design and that gorgeous OLED display, wireless charging is definitely one of the best new features of Apple’s new iPhone X. Since the phone uses Face ID instead of Touch ID to unlock though, a wireless charging pad isn’t always convenient because you need to pick your phone up to unlock it. That’s why the Samsung Qi Certified Convertible Fast Wireless Charger is so great for the iPhone X. It’s a wireless charging pad when you want a pad, or you can flip up the back and it becomes a wireless charging stand. That way Face ID will unlock your iPhone X without you even picking it up. It launched at $150 and now it sells for $90, but you’ll only pay about half that much right now on Amazon.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Easily convert your wireless charger from a pad to a stand
- Use as a stand to read notifications or take calls without interrupting charging
- Up to 9 watt wireless Fast Charge on select smartphones for 1.4x faster charging speeds**
- Multiple charging coils for easy landscape or portrait device orientation
- Built in fan to cool your phone during fast charging
- Supports wireless charging on Qi compatible smartphones including the Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy Note8, Apple iPhone 8, Apple iPhone 8 Plus, and Apple iPhone X
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.