At just $8, the JETech Shock-Absorbing Clear Case for Apple iPhone X is already one of the least expensive ways to protect your $1,000+ iPhone X without hiding Apple’s gorgeous design. It’s a wonderfully slim clear case made of polycarbonate and TPU, and it doesn’t turn yellow like most inexpensive clear cases out there. If you thought $8 was a great price though, just wait until you see today’s sale. While it’s in stock, Amazon has this popular JETech case available today for just $3.99!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Designed for Apple iPhone X 5.8 Inch
- Made with PC and TPU. Slim design. Ultra transparent and scratch-resistant back, UV resistance and anti-yellow
- Raised bezels to offer protection for screen and camera. Unique shock-absorption design: 4 corners effectively absorb shocks
- Easy access to all the controls and features; Perfect cutouts for speakers, camera and other ports
- Package includes: iPhone X case, life-time warranty card
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.