The Apple Watch is the most popular smartwatch in the world by a wide margin, but it doesn’t even hold a candle to the Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami when it comes to one important feature: battery life. You’re lucky if you can squeeze two full days out of a charge on the Apple Watch, which is why it’s so important to carry a portable Apple Watch charger like this one. Meanwhile, the Amazfit Bip features notifications support, GPS, constant heart rate monitoring, and even sleep tracking, and yet it lasts for between one month and 45 days on a single charge! The Bip’s $100 retail price is an absolute bargain, but it’s back down to just $65 right now on Amazon. Definitely check it out.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Look as Good as You Feel: With a range of colors and options, the Bip is designed to be worn as an extension of your personal style. Weighing only 1.1oz (32g), and with a bright, transflective always-on 1.28″ display, the Bip can be worn all day
- Go the Distance: Use the Amazfit Bip for up to 30 days on a single 2.5-hour charge.
- Don’t Miss a Beat: Optical heart rate monitoring and built-in GPS allow you to accurately track in real-time your steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and quality of sleep. Special sport modes (running, treadmill, cycling and walking) give you even more detailed insights into your most frequent activities.
- Be in the Know: The perfect companion to keep you organized and productive all day long. Receive one-way notifications for emails, SMS messages, and incoming phone calls (prompting you to take action on your smartphone), as well as alerts for Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Snap, Slack, weather forecasts, and other mobile apps
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Buy with confidence. Amazfit offers a 30-day refund policy, and 12-month new replacement warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.