Father’s Day 2018 is just around the corner and… OK you know what? Forget about dad. What has he done for you lately anyway!? You’ve probably already taken care of your Father’s Day gift shopping at this point anyway, which means you get to reap the benefits of Best Buy’s big Apple sale all for yourself. The nation’s top dedicated consumer electronics retailer really turned up the heat on the new sale that just launched this week, offering big discounts on a wide range of popular Apple products. You’ll find savings of $50 on 12 different Apple Watch Series 3 models, with prices starting at just $279. Best Buy is also offering up to $250 off select MacBook Pro models, up to $200 off the iPhone 8/8 Plus and iPhone X, a rare $50 discount on Apple’s HomePod smart speaker in either black or white, and a sort-of-BOGO deal on the iPhone 8/8 Plus and iPhone X on Verizon.
We’ve rounded up all the best Apple deals available right now at Best Buy, so check them all out below.
- Apple Watch Series 3 – 38mm: $50 off, prices starting at just $279.00
- Apple Watch Series 3 – 42mm: $50 off, prices starting at just $309.00
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X sort-of-BOGO at Verizon (savings of $50 or $150, plus $699.99 in bill credits on second iPhone)
- Up to $200 off iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone X at Verizon, AT&T, or Sprint
- Up to $250 off 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Pro models
- Apple – HomePod – Space Gray: $299.99 (save $50)
- Apple – HomePod – White: $299.99 (save $50)
- Save $100 on three different iPad mini 4 models
- Apple – 27″ iMac® (Latest Model) – Intel Core i5 (3.8GHz) – 8GB Memory – 2TB Fusion Drive – Silver: $2,099.99 (save $200)
- Beats by Dr. Dre – Beats Pill+ Speaker: $129.99 (save $100)
Want to check out the rest of the deals from Best Buy’s big sale on Apple gear? Shop the full sale right here on Best Buy’s website.