If you’re going to spend $159 on Apple AirPods (which are in stock right now on Amazon with free Prime shipping, by the way), for the love of all that is holy please spend another $3.79 to dramatically improve the sound quality. Here’s the issue: AirPods are awesome, but the tips are made of smooth plastic that never keeps a seal in your ear canals. As a result, you don’t get proper sound isolation and all that awesome bass leaks out. But with the silicone EarBuddyz 2.0 Apple AirPods Covers, your AirPods won’t budge. You’ll have to remove them to charge your AirPods, of course, but that’s a small price to pay to get that amazing sound quality.
Here are some bullet points from the product page:
- AUTHENTIC EARBUDDYZ 2.0 ONLY SOLD BY SELLER **MSSV**
- SECURE FIT – EarBuddyz comfortably grip your ear and provide additional support by conforming to the groove of your inner ear
- ULTRA COMFORTABLE – Engineered with UltraSoft Elastomers, EarBuddyz are made for an Active Lifestyle – Great for running, jogging, skating, snowboarding, video conferences, cycling, fitness, gym and more!
- ***EarBuddyz must be removed from AirPods before placing in Apple Charging Case***
- Package Content – 3 Pairs of EarBuddyz CLEAR, EarBuddyz Product Support Card (Apple AirPods & EarPods NOT Included)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.