The BLACK+DECKER Purify 2-Liter Air Fryer won’t fry up food that’s quite as tasty as frying something in oil, but there are two important things to consider here. First, food fried using a device like this air fryer is infinitely healthier than food friend in oil. That should go without saying. And second, the taste is actually pretty darn good. In fact, we’re willing to wager that you’ll be shocked at how crispy and delicious food can be when you cook it up in this air fryer. Amazon ran a sale on this Purify model last month and it sold out fast. In fact, shipping times jumped to 2-3 months within hours. It’s back in stock though, and it’s back down to the original sale price of less than $51. For an “Amazon’s Choice” air fryer, you’ll never find a better deal than this.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Dual Convection Fans – The exclusive cooking element combines heat with a powerful dual fan convection system to circulate hot air around food for fast, crispy results
- 2L Capacity – The 2-liter (about 8-cup) air-frying basket fits 2-4 servings of your favorite snacks and main dishes
- Qucik and easy cleanup – The nonstick cooking surfaces release food without the need of cooking spray; plus, the air fryer basket and basket separator are dishwasher-safe
- Variable Temperature Control and Indicator Lights – The temperature control ranges from 175-400°F; one indicator light shows when the unit is powered on, and the other turns off when the preheat temperature is reached
- Guilt-Free Results – Circulating hot air adds a crispy touch to your favorite fried foods without drenching them in oil and the instruction manual includes tips on cooking times, temperatures, and quantities
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.