If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The Apple Watch is a pretty wonderful device, but there’s one thing that holds it back: Siri. Seriously, what the heck is wrong with Apple’s voice assistant? It’s OK for some basic stuff like dictation and simple questions, but it’s nothing compared to Amazon’s voice assistant Alexa. If you want a sleek smartwatch that gives you instant access to a better brand of voice assistant, definitely check out the GUESS Men’s Stainless Steel Connect Smart Watch. It’s on sale on Amazon right now for about half what you’ll spend on a decent Apple Watch, and it works with iPhones as well as Android devices.
Here are some more details from the product page:
- Seamleasly integrated with Alexa, Amazon’s cloud-based voice service. Just tap and ask Alexa, to enjoy thousands of skills on the go, such as hearing the latest news, weather and traffic reports, check sport scores, and much more.
- Connect tastefully blends the longevity of an analog watch with smartwatch convenience – lasting 3-5 days on a single charge and up to 2 years on analog. Supports iOS 8/android 4.0.3 and later
- Quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 45mm
- Splash Resistant
- 1 Face Mask Powecom (10 Count) - With BNX Face Mask (5 Count) Pack (US Warranty & Support by Ac…
- 2 20pcs NIOSH Approved Disposable Professional Respirator Face Protection Masks
- 3 Purell Advanced Instant Gel Hand Sanitizer, Flip Top Bottle, 16 Oz, 70% Alcohol (Case of 12)
- 4 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel for Workplaces, Clean Scent, 20 fl oz Pump Bottle…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.