When it comes to Chrome OS, people always think of ultra-affordable Chromebook laptops. That is indeed what Google’s PC operating system is best known for, but there are also some high-end options out there that are quite powerful. The Pixelbook is by far the best among them, and it’s also the most expensive among them. Snag one right now, however, and you’ll get one at the lowest price ever. Amazon is offering the Google Pixelbook with a Core i5 processor, 8 GB of RAM and 128GB of storage for just $749 right now, which is a whopping $250 off the retail price. It really doesn’t get any better than that.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Meet Google Pixelbook, the high performance Chromebook. It’s the first laptop with the Google Assistant built in. Press the Google Assistant key on your keyboard or say “Ok Google” to get started. The Google Assistant is always ready to help
- Features 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 processor, 8GB RAM and 128GB for storage. The long lasting battery delivers up to 10 hours of use and it’s fast charging so you can get 2 hours of use in 15 minutes
- 4-in-1 design adapts to whatever you’re doing with laptop, tablet, tent and entertainment modes. Access to favorite apps including Google Drive, Gmail, YouTube, Evernote, Slack, Infinite Painter, Lightroom, Roblox and many more
- Pixelbook’s super thin and lightweight design measures 10.3 mm and weighs 2.45lbs. Features a 12.3” 360° touchscreen display, a sleek aluminum body, Corning® Gorilla® Glass and a backlit keyboard
- Powered by Chrome OS with automatic software updates so you’ll always have the latest virus protection. It starts up in less than 10 secs, stays fast throughout the day, and won’t slow down over time
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.