The eufy Lumos Smart Bulb by Anker is so great because it doesn’t require a hub of any kind to be used with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. Just screw in your bulb, use the free app to connect it to your Wi-Fi network, and you’re done. In fact, these bulbs are so good they’ve earned a coveted “Amazon’s Choice” designation. They sell for $18 a piece, but 2-packs are just $26 today on Amazon. That’s just $13 a bulb — it doesn’t get any better than that.
Here are some bullet points from the product page:
- No Hidden Costs: Built-in Wi-Fi means no hub is required, saving you money (Do not use with dimmers and three-way sockets.)
- Voice-Controlled Illumination: Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant-compatibility let you control your lights absolutely hands-free (Alexa and Google Assistant devices sold separately).
- Access From Anywhere: Whether you’re at home or away, control the lights from your smartphone or tablet with the free EufyHome app (Android 4.3 and above or iOS 8 and above devices required. 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network support only).
- Functional Lighting: Set schedules to automatically turn on and off and enable Away mode to simulate a non-vacant house while you’re out.
- What You Get: eufy Lumos Smart Bulb – White (Product Size: 2.56 x 2.56 x 5.5in), User Manual, Safety Instruction Card, Happy Card and our worry-free 18-month warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.