The eufy Lumos Smart Bulb by Anker is so great because it doesn’t require a hub of any kind to be used with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. Just screw in your bulb, use the free app to connect it to your Wi-Fi network, and you’re done. In fact, these bulbs are so good they’ve earned a coveted “Amazon’s Choice” designation. They sell for $18 a piece, but 2-packs are just $26 today on Amazon. That’s just $13 a bulb — it doesn’t get any better than that.
Here are some bullet points from the product page:
- No Hidden Costs: Built-in Wi-Fi means no hub is required, saving you money (Do not use with dimmers and three-way sockets.)
- Voice-Controlled Illumination: Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant-compatibility let you control your lights absolutely hands-free (Alexa and Google Assistant devices sold separately).
- Access From Anywhere: Whether you’re at home or away, control the lights from your smartphone or tablet with the free EufyHome app (Android 4.3 and above or iOS 8 and above devices required. 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network support only).
- Functional Lighting: Set schedules to automatically turn on and off and enable Away mode to simulate a non-vacant house while you’re out.
- What You Get: eufy Lumos Smart Bulb – White (Product Size: 2.56 x 2.56 x 5.5in), User Manual, Safety Instruction Card, Happy Card and our worry-free 18-month warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.