If you’re looking for the perfect Father’s Day 2018 gift for your dad, a smart thermostat that’ll save him hundreds of dollars each year on his energy bills might be as good as it gets. The Ecobee4 Smart Thermostat with Built-In Amazon Alexa is arguably the smartest smart thermostat on the market right now. It features a wonderfully sleek design, Alexa integration and Alexa voice control (which means it basically has an Echo Dot built right in), compatibility with every major smart home system, and it ships with a room sensor that you can place anywhere for more accurate temperature monitoring. At $40 off it’s still $10 more than the Nest Learning Thermostat right now, but it includes a room sensor and Alexa voice controls, which are worth well over $10.
Here’s some info from the product page:
- ROOM SENSORS: they measure temperature and occupancy allowing you to achieve the comfort settings you want in the rooms that matter most. One room sensor included, 2-packs sold separately
- SAVE MONEY: ecobee uses advance sensing, external weather data, and learns your HVAC system to save you up to 23% on your heating and cooling bills* Compared to a hold of 72 degrees
- GREAT COMPATIBILITY & RELIABILITY: ecobee4 works with the vast majority of residential HVAC systems. Check your compatibility by using the compatibility checker on the ecobee website. 3yr warranty provided
- EASY INSTALL: installation takes approximately 30 min and we provide in-app guided videos to make it easy. No C-wire? No problem – use the power extender kit included in the box
- WORKS WITH YOUR SMARTHOME ECOSYSTEM: Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, Microsoft Cortana, Samsung SmartThings, Wink, IFTTT – ecobee4 works with them all
- ALEXA BUILT-IN WITH SPEAKERS AND MICROPHONES: its like having an Amazon echo dot built right into your thermostat!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.