We’ve covered the Totallee Clear Thin iPhone X Case a few times here on the site since it was released last month. So far, it has sold out every single time we’ve covered it. Well, we have good news and bad news today. The good news is that the world’s thinnest clear case for the iPhone X is now back in stock on Amazon, and it’s still just $20. The bad news is it’s probably going to sell out pretty quickly now that we’ve let the cat out of the bag, so you should definitely grab one while you have the chance.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- COMPLETELY CLEAR. This transparent iPhone X cover shows off your iPhone X. Unlike similar products this clear iPhone X case doesn’t attract lint or turn yellow
- THIN BUT PROTECTIVE. This clear thin iPhone X case offers extra protection without adding bulk. This case adds extra grip and wraps all around your phone. It features a raised camera ring for extra protection when you put it down
- THIN BUT PROTECTIVE. This case for the iPhone X wraps all around your phone and features a raised camera ring for extra protection when you put it down. Get that extra peace of mind knowing your iPhone is protected from scratches, bumps and scuffs. While other cases are made of cheap, hard plastic, this case is manufactured using flexible yet sturdy polypropylene that is more durable
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. Something happen to your case? Totallee will send you a free replacement. Don’t love your case? They’ll issue a full refund. Just contact totallee directly to take advantage of the best 2 YEAR WARRANTY around
- CUSTOMERS SAY: “Best minimalistic iPhone X case yet” “Makes the iPhone look great”
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.