If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Fitbit’s newest smartwatch is a bona fide hit. The company announced earlier this week that it has already sold more than 1 million Versa watches, and it’s not terribly surprising when you consider how impressive this new model is. Apart from being remarkably sleek and having a gorgeous display, the Versa is packed full of great features and it has 4-day battery life. If you haven’t picked one up already, we highly recommend checking out the Fitbit Versa Smartwatch, which is in stock on Amazon right now with free Prime shipping.
Here are more details from the product page:
- Track your all-day activity, 24/7 heart rate, & sleep stages — all with a 4+ day battery life (varies with use and other factors)
- Take your favorite music phone-free by storing 300+ songs or downloading stations from Pandora or playlists from Deezer
- Use 15+ exercise modes like Run or Swim (Fitbit Versa is water-resistant to 50 meters) to record workouts and connect to smartphone GPS for more precise real-time pace & distance
- Easily fit in workouts with personalized on-screen coaching that play on your wrist and coach you through each move
- Access your favorite apps for sports, weather & more and get call, calendar, text, and app alerts. Send quick replies to messages (Android only — coming soon)
- Special Edition smartwatch versions include a built-in NFC chip to make secure payments without your wallet and an additional black classic accessory band. One Size (S & L bands included)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.