Microsoft recently announced an awesome new wall-mounted touchscreen called the Surface Hub 2 that will launch sometime next year. The company didn’t provide one key detail, however: the price. Why not? It probably has something to do with the fact that the first-generation Surface Hub started at $9,000 and went all the way up to $22,000! If you want a huge touchscreen but you don’t want to cough up enough cash to buy a car instead, check out the Touchjet WAVE Virtual Touchscreen. It works with any TV up to 65 inches, instantly transforming it into a fully functional Android-powered touchscreen. It’s also discounted right now on Amazon.
Here are some bullet points from the product page:
- Please refer to the user manual for setup instructions. If there are issues, please contact Touchjet Customer Service at for assistance.
- Virtual Touchscreen – Touchjet WAVE adds a virtual touchscreen onto flat screen TVs and display monitors up to 65″ (smart TV is not required).
- Simple Connection – Simply attach the WAVE to the top of your TV and plug the WAVE into your TV via HDMI.
- Giant Tablet – The WAVE is preloaded with the Android OS, Wi-Fi and it comes preloaded with apps so that you can start enjoying right out of the box.
- Work View / Class Time – Flip through your presentation directly on the big screen just like John King on cnn.
- Streaming – Stream your favorite shows and movies on Netflix or your favorite streaming app without having to connect to other devices.
- Support – Please download the Touchjet App onto your smart device (iOS and Android) for step-by-step instructions.
- Connect, Collaborate, and Share – With WAVE, bring presentation and education apps, and connect individual tablets to the big touchscreen. An affordable alternative to IWB and giant tablets.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.