Food that’s fried in oil is absolutely delicious, but it’ll also kill you. Food that’s “fried” in air is decidedly less delicious, but it’s still pretty damn tasty and it won’t kill you like real fried food. Devices like the BLACK+DECKER Purify 2-Liter Air Fryer use convection to cook up crispy food without any oil, and this particular model is so good that it earned a coveted “Amazon’s Choice” designation. It retails for $150 and Amazon typically sells it for just under $100, but you can snag it today on Amazon for only $50.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Dual Convection Fans – The exclusive cooking element combines heat with a powerful dual fan convection system to circulate hot air around food for fast, crispy results
- 2L Capacity – The 2-liter (about 8-cup) air-frying basket fits 2-4 servings of your favorite snacks and main dishes
- Qucik and easy cleanup – The nonstick cooking surfaces release food without the need of cooking spray; plus, the air fryer basket and basket separator are dishwasher-safe
- Variable Temperature Control and Indicator Lights – The temperature control ranges from 175-400°F; one indicator light shows when the unit is powered on, and the other turns off when the preheat temperature is reached
- Guilt-Free Results – Circulating hot air adds a crispy touch to your favorite fried foods without drenching them in oil and the instruction manual includes tips on cooking times, temperatures, and quantities
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.