Week two of the French Open kicked off this week and there was some big news today on the women’s side, as Serena Williams was forced to retire from the tournament ahead of her hotly anticipated match against Maria Sharapova. You know who won’t be dropping out of any tournaments with pectoral muscle injuries? Mario. The hotly anticipated new Nintendo Switch game Mario Tennis Aces is one of the biggest Switch releases of the summer, and it’s set to be released in just three weeks on June 22. If you’re an Amazon Prime subscriber though, you definitely shouldn’t wait until it’s released to buy a copy. Preorder Mario Tennis Aces right now on Amazon and you’ll pay just $47.99 instead of $60. And if you’re not a Prime member, you can always start a free 30-day trial to get the discount.
Here’s more info about the game from the product page:
- A new Mario tennis game is bringing a new level of skill and competition to the Nintendo Switch system.
- Mario steps onto the court in classy tennis garb for intense rallies against a variety of characters in full-blown tennis battles
- New wrinkles in tennis gameplay will challenge your ability to read an opponent’s position and stroke to determine which Shot will give you the advantage.
- and this time the game adds the first story mode since the Mario tennis game on the game boy advance system,
- Offering a new flavor of tennis gameplay, with a variety of missions, boss battles and more.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.