Trump and the current administration in the White House don’t want you to get your hands on the insanely hot new Huawei P20 Pro flagship phone. They went as far as to pressure US wireless carriers and Best Buy into severing ties with Huawei and dropping all of the company’s products. Why? Because Huawei is based in China. That’s literally the only reason. If you want the most impressive Android flagship of 2018 so far, which backs the best rear camera the world has ever seen, you can pick one up unlocked right now on Amazon. And here’s the kicker: You’ll pay over $150 less for a Huawei P20 Pro with 128GB of storage than you’ll pay for an iPhone X with only 64GB!
Here’s some more info about the phone from the Amazon page:
- Dual Nano-SIM (4G + 4G) ; 4G LTE & 3G work with AT&T and T-Mobile ; DOES NOT work with Sprint, Verizon, U.S. Cellular and all other CDMA carriers ; LTE compatibility: This is international stock, varies per carrier (ensure to check with your carrier before purchase)
- Hisilicon Kirin 970 Octa-core (4×2.36 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU ; 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM ; 4000 mAh battery.
- Main Camera: Triple: 40 MP (RGB, f/1.8 aperture) + 20 MP (Monochrome, f/1.6 aperture) + 8 MP (Telephoto, f/2.4 aperture), supports autofocus (laser focus, deep focus, phase focus, contrast focus); Front Camera: 24 MP, f/2.0 aperture, supports fixed focal length.
- 6.1 inches, OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Package Content : Huawei P20 Pro (CLT-L29) , USB-C Earphones , Charger , USB-C Cable , USB-C to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter , Flexible Clear Case , Quick Start Guide , Eject Tool. PLEASE NOTE: this is an international version of the phone that comes with no warranty in the US.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.