Everyone with a Fire TV Stick or a Fire TV loves streaming all the movies and TV shows they want to their TV. Amazon’s streaming devices have great interfaces and they support just about every service you can imagine. But problems start to arise when your family comes home and people start downloading huge files and streaming to Twitch while they play Call of Duty. If you want to ensure your viewing experience is never interrupted, check out the UGREEN Ethernet Adapter for Fire TV Stick and 4K Fire TV. It lets you connect your Amazon streaming devices to a wired internet connection so you’ll never have to fight for Wi-Fi bandwidth again. Use the coupon code 20WY3QUB to pick one up for just $13.59.
Here’s some more information from the product page:
- Stable Network: Enables your Micro USB TV sticks, Chromecast Ultra / 2 / 1 / Audio, Google Home Mini, Raspbbery Pi Zero etc., to ethernet for faster and more stable internet access, put an end to weak WiFi signal 【NOTE: 1. Works for TV Sticks supporting ethernet through micro usb port showed in the 2nd photo 2.Do NOT support fire stick gen 1(FCCID: 2ABDU-0509), Roku Stick/Express, Fire HD 10 or any other tablet or cellphone; 3.Do not fit for VPN】
- Faster Internet Connection: RJ45 provide a speed of full 10/100 Mbps ethernet performance and the Micro USB 2.0 at 480Mbps for faster and more reliable Internet access
- Practical Ethernet Adapter: Best solution for congested wifi, poor wireless signal, no wireless router at home, old wireless router only supporting 802.11b, poor network performance of Chromecast and other tv sticks
- Plug & Play: Driver-free, don’t need to install any driver program for the ethernet adapter, simply plug and play; You just plug it in, then it works. No channel issues, no frequency issues, no interference issues, no security type issues
- 3.3ft USB Power Cable & Micro USB Cable: No worry about your ethernet adapter cable is not long enough and is hung in the air making your ethernet connecting be loose by gravity(NOTE: DO NOT include wall charger or Ethernet Cable)
If you’re like most people and you don’t already have Ethernet in your house, you can still use the UGREEN adapter. Just get a powerline internet adapter kit too, which transforms any regular wall outlet into a gigabit Ethernet port in about 5 seconds.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.