If you’re looking for a solid smartwatch that works with either the iPhone or any Android phone, the Garmin Forerunner 35 Watch is a great option that you might not have considered. It offers great features in addition to notifications such as 24/7 heart rate monitoring, which is something you don’t see on rival watches. This model also offers more than a week of battery life on a single charge, and that’s just awesome. Amazon’s deal of the day on Friday slashes the price of certified refurbished models to just $112, which is a crazy deal. That price is only food for one day though, so grab one while you can.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring – warm gives you heart rate all day and night -no additional Strap required.
- Vibration alerts – helpful vibration alerts notify you of running prompts, activity tracking milestones, smart notifications and virtual pacing progress.
- Updated display – new high resolution display that is perfect for indoor/outdoor viewing.
- Smart connectivity – auto uploads, smart notifications, live track, music controls and automatic sw updates.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.