Looking for a high-quality home security camera at a shockingly low price? Well you’ve come to the right place. The YI 1080p Home Camera checks all the boxes, with 1080p streaming support and all the features you would expect from a Wi-Fi home camera. The difference is this one costs about half as much as big-name cameras, which is why it’s one of Amazon’s best-selling models. Use the coupon code 6NHSQU3U at checkout and you’ll pay just $38, which is a crazy value for such a good product.
Here are some bullet points from the Amazon page:
- 24/7 Full HD Recording – F/2.0 aperture, 122 wide-angle lens, 1080p/15fps to capture moments with clear picture. Features two-way audio to allow you to receive and transmit audio from any location with a WiFi connection.
- Enhanced Night Vision – 8 individual 940nm infrared LED’s, which automatically turns on infrared (IR) in low light conditions, allowing you to see clearly in the dark.
- Activity Alerts – Baby Crying Detection and Motion Detection features use state-of-the-art technology to detect and send notifications to your phone. Activity Alerts (7-day storage in YI Cloud) available free of charge without a microSD memory card or a YI Cloud subscription.
- YI Home App – Acess your camera with our mobile APP anytime and anywhere. Allows sharing your camera with up to 5 family members or friends, and view multiple cameras on a single account.
- Cloud Storage – Supports YI Cloud to avoid the risk of losing footage from a microSD memory card, and ensures all recorded video is safe, secure, and protected with the most efficient compression and highest protection of data. Local backup supports up to 32GB Class10 microSD cards with FAT32 format.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.