If you’re having issues with your home Wi-Fi network not reaching certain areas of your home, there are a bunch of different ways to address the problem. You can buy a more powerful router or a mesh Wi-Fi network, but both of those solutions involve spending well over $100. If you’re looking for a more cost-effective solution, check out the Netgear EX2700 Wi-Fi Range Extender on Amazon. It’s on sale for $26 and it’ll give your network the boost it needs to reach every nook and cranny and eliminate those annoying dead spots.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Ideal for extending WiFi to devices like the iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S3, iPad 2, and PlayStation 3
- Extend WiFi up to 300Mbps. WiFi Band : 2.4 GHz
- Convenient wall-plug design.System Requirements:802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz wireless router or gateway, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0 or Safari 1.4 or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- Works with any standard router or gateway.
- Fast Ethernet Port to connect a wired device
- External antennas for better performance
If you need even faster data speeds you can get this $40 model, which supports speeds up to 750Mbps:
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.