If you’re having issues with your home Wi-Fi network not reaching certain areas of your home, there are a bunch of different ways to address the problem. You can buy a more powerful router or a mesh Wi-Fi network, but both of those solutions involve spending well over $100. If you’re looking for a more cost-effective solution, check out the Netgear EX2700 Wi-Fi Range Extender on Amazon. It’s on sale for $26 and it’ll give your network the boost it needs to reach every nook and cranny and eliminate those annoying dead spots.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Ideal for extending WiFi to devices like the iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S3, iPad 2, and PlayStation 3
- Extend WiFi up to 300Mbps. WiFi Band : 2.4 GHz
- Convenient wall-plug design.System Requirements:802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz wireless router or gateway, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0 or Safari 1.4 or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- Works with any standard router or gateway.
- Fast Ethernet Port to connect a wired device
- External antennas for better performance
If you need even faster data speeds you can get this $40 model, which supports speeds up to 750Mbps:
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.