You have a Roku Streaming Stick. You love the Roku Streaming Stick. But if there’s one complaint you might have, it’s got to be the fact that this tiny little streaming media device has a big old charging cable that hangs off your TV and has to be connected to the wall. At least, that used to be the case. Check out the Roku Streaming Stick Mini USB Cable, which is a tiny cable that lets you connect directly to the open USB port on your TV. This way you can ditch that long cable, free up a wall outlet, and power on your Roku Streaming Stick automatically each time you turn on your TV.
Here are some bullet points from the product page:
- Eliminates the need for an AC power outlet. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ROKU STREAMING STICK+.
- Ideal length for powering Roku Streaming Stick from your TV’s USB port.
- Declutters TV area by replacing long USB cables that can hang out from behind TV.
- Note: This mini power cable replaces the 60″ jumbo USB cable included with Roku.
- Roku Streaming Stick not included (TVPower cable only)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.