If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
You have a Roku Streaming Stick. You love the Roku Streaming Stick. But if there’s one complaint you might have, it’s got to be the fact that this tiny little streaming media device has a big old charging cable that hangs off your TV and has to be connected to the wall. At least, that used to be the case. Check out the Roku Streaming Stick Mini USB Cable, which is a tiny cable that lets you connect directly to the open USB port on your TV. This way you can ditch that long cable, free up a wall outlet, and power on your Roku Streaming Stick automatically each time you turn on your TV.
Here are some bullet points from the product page:
- Eliminates the need for an AC power outlet. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ROKU STREAMING STICK+.
- Ideal length for powering Roku Streaming Stick from your TV’s USB port.
- Declutters TV area by replacing long USB cables that can hang out from behind TV.
- Note: This mini power cable replaces the 60″ jumbo USB cable included with Roku.
- Roku Streaming Stick not included (TVPower cable only)
- 1 KN95 Face Mask 50 Pack, WWDOLL 5-Layer Breathable Cup Dust Mask with Elastic Earloop and Nose B…
- 2 Powecom KN95 Face Mask Reusable, Disposable Masks on FDA EUA List, Protection for Dust Pollen,…
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Naturals with Plant Based Alcohol, Citrus Scent, 8 fl oz Pump Bo…
- 4 Clorox 15948CT Disinfecting Wipes, 75 Wipes, 6/CT, Lemon Scent
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.