Ladies and gentlemen, your dreams of ditching your TV remote and only having to use your Fire TV remote are about to come true. The iPazzPort Mini Bluetooth Keyboard with Infrared Learning Universal Remote Control combined our two favorite Fire TV accessories into one. You’ve got a full QWERTY keyboard so you can type out searches or anything else you want. Then you’ve got a universal remote that can control your TV. It’s all packed into a compact device that attaches to the back of the Alexa remote from your Fire TV. It normally sells for $30, but you’ll only pay $23.19 after the $1 price drop and a limited-time 20% coupon you can clip.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- [ IR Learning Functions ]-Bluetooth mini keyboard with IR learning buttons for Fire Stick and New Fire TV. Make the type and search much easier, control the basic functions of your tv(Power、Source、Volume+-、Right and left), all in one remote control.Search “iPazzPortfans” on youtube to get video tutorials..
- [iPazzPort Backlit Keyboard]- Mini bluetooth keyboard with LED backlit for convenient operation in dark room, Just need to press “FN+ Spacebar” to turn on/off.
- [Standard QWERTY Keyboard]- Mini size handheld remote keyboard with QWERTY guarantees smooth input, allows you to easily enter text for searches comfortable for handheld.
- [Built-in Li-ion Battery]- Rechargable Li-ion Battery that with longer standby time long working hours, convenient USB charging and no need to open the lid to install battery now.
- [With silicone sleeve for alexa voice remote ]- One silicone sleeve to maintain Alexa Voice Remote , don’t lose the voice search feature, one side is siri remote, another side is bluetooth keyboard and IR remote, All-in-one
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.