Surprise! You probably didn’t wake up thinking today would be the day you finally upgrade your dusty old eBook reader, but Amazon’s one-day sale just came from out of nowhere and changed all our plans. The company’s two best-selling eReaders ever are both on sale today at their lowest prices of 2018 so far. The Kindle E-reader will cost you just $49.99 today, down from its normal price of $80. Then the Kindle Paperwhite E-reader can be have for $89.99, which of course is down from $120. Again, these prices are good on Wednesday only, so take advantage while you can!
- All-new design is thinner and lighter, and now available in your choice of black or white.
- With built-in Audible, access the world’s largest library of audiobooks. Easily switch between reading and listening on Bluetooth-enabled speakers or headphones.
- Easy on your eyes—touchscreen display reads like real paper.
- No screen glare, even in bright sunlight, unlike tablets.
- Keep reading—a single charge lasts weeks, not hours.
- Get lost in your story with no alerts or notifications.
- Instant access to new releases and bestsellers, or from over a million titles at $2.99 or less. Prime members read free with unlimited access to over a thousand titles.
- Looking for a light? Try Kindle Paperwhite.
Kindle Paperwhite E-reader
- Now available in black or white
- Higher resolution display (300 ppi) – with twice as many pixels
- Built-in adjustable light – read day and night
- No screen glare, even in bright sunlight, unlike tablets
- A single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours
- Massive selection, low prices – over a million titles $2.99 or less
- Prime members read free with unlimited access to over a thousand titles
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.