One might think things couldn’t get any better than the Arlo Pro home security camera system, but then Netgear went ahead and released Arlo Pro 2. The newly updated version includes everything that made Arlo Pro cameras great, but so much more. It can record and stream in 1080p instead of 720p, it supports continuous recording when connected to a power source, it has a 3-second look-back that lets you see video from before the camera officially begins recording a motion-activated clip, and it supports motion zones so recordings will only trigger if the camera detects movement in a certain area of the frame that you define. These new cameras are awesome but they come at a cost: $200 per camera. There’s a sale going right one on Amazon though that gets you an Arlo Pro 2 by NETGEAR 2-pack with a Siren for $386 and change. That’s less than the cost of two standalone cameras, and it’s the lowest price ever on this bundle.
Here’s some more info from the product page:
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- 100% Wireless Camera – Free of power cords and wiring hassles. Operating temperature 32 degree to 122 degree Fahrenheit
- 1080p HD Wireless security camera system with night vision – High quality video with sharper and brighter details. Night Vision turns on automatically in low light so you can see clearly, even in the dark
- Flexible Powering Options – Use wire-free, plugged in. Rechargeable battery.
- Weatherproof – Arlo Pro cameras are weatherproof so you can place them indoor or outdoor
- 7 Days of Free Cloud Recordings – Arlo Pro comes with recurring 7-day free cloud recordings. Live stream or view recorded video and audio for up to 7 days
- Works with Amazon Alexa/Echo Show/Fire TV/Google Assistant – View your live video with a simple voice command. Works with IFTTT, Samsung SmartThings, and more
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.