Sometimes when we cover really good deals on products people love, they sell out. Well the last time we covered the Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami it didn’t just sell out, it vanished from Amazon because the seller got so many orders. People absolutely love this smartwatch, which offers compatibility with iPhone and Android as well as remarkable 45-day battery life. It’s finally back in stock on Amazon, and it’s on sale for $79.99.
Here’s some more info from the product page:
- 【 Slim and Sleek Design 】 Proudly introduced by Amazfit, BIP is a smartwatch and activity tracker with a sleek colorful design, only weight for 1.1oz or 32g that so comfortable to wear everyday and all-day-long;【 IP68 】 Water/Dust resistant.
- 【 45 Days Battery Life 】 – Enjoy a super long battery life up to 45 days (normal use) or 120 days minimal use once with a single 2.5hr charge.
- 【 Fitness and Health Tracking with GPS 】: Accurately track your daily steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned and automatically monitor sleep quality. Optimized 4 sport modes ( Running, Treadmill, Cycling and Walking ) with PPG Heart Rate and built-in GPS on for more detailed and real-time fitness insights.
- 【 Smart Notifications 】 The transflective always-on 1.28″ display is easily readable in bright sunlight or indoors. A perfect companion to assist your daily productivity. Receive emails, SNS messages, call reminders, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, WeChat, LinkedIn, Snap, Slack, weather forecast and other notifications right on your wrist.
- 【 Satisfaction Guaranteed 】: Buy with confidence, as Amazfit offer 30-days refund/replacement and 12 months new replacement warranty.【 What’s Inlcude 】 US Version Amazfit Bip Smartwatch*1, USB Cable with Charger Dock*1, Instructions in English and 【Amazfit Official Warranty】.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.