Behold: the best thing to happen to cord cutters since Netflix. The Tablo DUAL OTA DVR for Cord Cutters lets you connect your OTA antenna and record all of that glorious live network TV you’ve been enjoying in 1080P Full DH for free. What’s more, you can pause and rewind live TV, or even skip commercials on the recordings you’ve scheduled. Finally, it has a great feature you won’t find on most OTA DVR boxes — it’s a whole-home DVR system that can beam to any TV, computer, tablet, or smartphone in your house.
Check out some bullet points from the product page:
- Whole-home networked DVR: Browse, record, and stream free live over-the-air (OTA) HDTV to any device, any time, anywhere – without the expense or commitment of cable or satellite contracts.
- Connect tablo to your Home Network – via WiFi or Ethernet.Cancel cable, keep the DVR: Watch, pause, and record live antenna TV. Browse upcoming shows, schedule and manage recordings by episode or Series. Skip commercials, fast-forward and rewind recordings.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi included: The only OTA DVR with Wi-Fi, Tablo lets you position the DVR and antenna for the best signal reception. (HDTV antenna required, sold separately)
- 64GB internal + expandable USB storage: Record up to 40 hours of HDTV, right out of the box. Upgrade recording capacity by adding an external USB hard drive. (USB hard drive sold separately)
- Tablo: the live TV app: Enjoy Tablo apps on iOS & android mobile devices, computers, Smart TVs, streaming media & gaming devices, including Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, NVIDIA SHIELD, and XBOX
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.