Thanks to pressure from Trump and the current White House administration, all wireless carriers in the United States have stopped selling Huawei smartphones. The popular smartphone maker’s only other US retail partner was Best Buy, but it also stopped carrying Huawei phones. Why did all this happen? Because the company is Chinese. Seriously, that’s it. If you don’t care about the administration’s BS and you want the phone that has what every reviewer has called the best smartphone camera on the planet, you’ll be happy to know that you can buy a Factory Unlocked Huawei P20 Pro on Amazon right now.
Here’s some more info about the P20 Pro:
- Dual Nano-SIM (4G + 4G) ; 4G LTE & 3G work with AT&T and T-Mobile ; DOES NOT work with Sprint, Verizon, U.S. Cellular and all other CDMA carriers ; LTE compatibility: This is international stock, varies per carrier (ensure to check with your carrier before purchase)
- Hisilicon Kirin 970 Octa-core (4×2.36 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU ; 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM ; 4000 mAh battery.
- Main Camera: Triple: 40 MP (RGB, f/1.8 aperture) + 20 MP (Monochrome, f/1.6 aperture) + 8 MP (Telephoto, f/2.4 aperture), supports autofocus (laser focus, deep focus, phase focus, contrast focus); Front Camera: 24 MP, f/2.0 aperture, supports fixed focal length.
- 6.1 inches, OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Package Content : Huawei P20 Pro (CLT-L29) , USB-C Earphones , Charger , USB-C Cable , USB-C to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter , Flexible Clear Case , Quick Start Guide , Eject Tool. PLEASE NOTE: this is an international version of the phone that comes with no warranty in the US.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.