We don’t typically cover Amazon lightning deals since the good ones sell out so quickly, but this is one we couldn’t pass up. The Depstech 1200P Semi-rigid Wireless Borescope Camera is one of the most popular devices we’ve covered this year, and thousands of our readers have bought them. We’ve also gotten a ton of great feedback from users, so we try to tell you whenever it goes on sale. Today, we have two bits of good news.
First, there’s a new and improved version now available on Amazon that offers a number of good design and performance improvements. Second, that new and improved version is on sale right now on Amazon at its lowest price ever. The company is running a lightning deal beginning at 11:20 AM ET and ending at 5:20 PM ET, or once inventory sells out. The camera typically sells for $50, but it’s only $37.75 right now after the lightning deal discount and an extra 5% on-site coupon you can clip. What are you waiting for?
Here are some key details from the Amazon page:
- 【Innovative WiFi Endoscope with great compatibility】: different from endoscope camera in the market, this wireless wifi inspection camera will work with Android devices( Android 2.3+), as well as iPhone IOS system(iOS 6.0+). This makes the endoscope appeal to many users with various kinds of devices.
- 【True 1200P Resolution Camera】: reaching 1600×1200, this endoscope is able to capture HD snapshot of the unknown, mysterious places where the human eyes are difficult to catch the image, along with recording a vivid live- video in AVI format, available to be stored on your devices upon enabling the app to accessible to the Photo App.
- 【CamTele Technology Seeing Further & Wider】: many professional technicians spare no efforts to develop the new technology, so this new product will have longer focal distance than common endoscope, getting rid of the limit within 1-3 inch, and the scope for a clear image can be extended to 15.7 inch, which will be more user-friendly in your inspection work.
- 【Simple Operation Method】 : Turning on WiFi box to generate endoscope WiFi, connect your working device with the endoscope WiFi, and then just enjoy the expected view with our unique app “Depstech”.
- 【Featuring built-in super 1800mAh battery, 33FT semi-rigid cable, waterproof and 8.5mm diameter camera】: Its battery supports 3-4h working time without LED light on, outshining other endoscopes with working time less than 1h. Furthermore, 6 adjustable LED light on the camera, applicable for kinds of scenarios , regardless of dark area, damp or wet area etc. The semi-rigid cable can bend and hold it’s shape to access confined place, such as curved holes or pipes.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.