Some day many years from now, people won’t have to worry anymore about charging their smartphones. Power will be beamed wirelessly from base stations in our homes, offices, schools, and even cars, so our phones will be recharging almost all the time. Until that happens, however, we’re stuck almost always thinking about how much juice we have left and how far it can carry us. But imagine being able to go not just for a full day but for an entire weekend without having to plug in your smartphone a single time. Now stop imagining and make it happen with the ZeroLemon Ultra Power 10,000mAh Extended Battery Case for the Galaxy Note 8, which can carry you through a full weekend and beyond.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Extend 200% + Power to Galaxy Note 8 – The powerful 10000mAh Li-polymer extended battery can effectively provide 200%+ extra battery life to Galaxy Note 8, which is equivalent to add 96 + hours talk time, 32+ hour’s movie time or 148+ hour’s music time.
- Sync phone to Computer – File transfer technology supported. You can transfer data and file from your Note 8 to a computer without need to take the battery case off.
- Full Edge Protection – ZeroLemon Ultra Power with soft TPU case offers 360° protection, protecting your Galaxy Note 8 from scratches and other daily wears and tears.
- Intelligent Power Indicator – 4 LED colors indicate you the battery levels and charging status. Integrated button allows you to choose when to charge for when you need it most. Know before you go.
- Zero Defect Guarantee – 365 days ZeroLemon Guarantee Warranty with Amazon 30 days Full Refund Guarantee; Lifetime Customer Support from ZeroLemon. 100% Zero Defect Guarantee.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.