We’ve spent a lot of time over the years telling you about good, inexpensive alternatives to pricey devices. Today, however, we’re going to do the exact opposite. Bear with us. Yes, it’s true that you can get a very good robot vacuum for $200, $150, or even $100 thanks to all the competition in the market. As good as budget models have gotten in recent years, however, they’ll still never be as good as some of the high-end robotic vacuum cleaners out there. The top-of-the-line Roomba used to be our favorite premium model, but now there’s a new sheriff in town. The ECOVACS DEEBOT OZMO 930 Smart Robotic Vacuum is our new favorite by a landslide. It provides suction and overall performance that match the $700 Roomba 960, but you also get a built-in mopping feature that you won’t find on any Roomba. If you’re looking for the king of robot vacuums, look no further.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Alexa and Google Assistant Compatible. Control your DEEBOT with the Ecovacs app. Draw virtual boundaries, select specific areas to clean, set a specific schedule and more.
- Includes our latest Adaptive Floor Sensing Technology. When the mopping pad is off, the robot will double the suction power on carpet. When the mopping pad is on, the robot will turn away when it detects carpet.
- OZMO mopping is a complete system with an electronically-controlled water pump, sensors that monitor water flow, and controls to stop the flow to ensure a consistent cleaning result.
- 110 minutes of run time with auto charge and resume technology.
- Includes 1 year manufacturer’s warranty and extra accessories kit.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.