The Roav VIVA by Anker is basically an Echo Dot for your car, giving you access to Alexa and all of the awesome features that come along with it. It also costs $50, just like the regular Echo Dot. Earlier this month the Roav VIVA went on sale for $39.99, and it quickly became one of the most popular deals of the month among our readers. Well, if you’re not among the thousands of people who already snagged one at that price, we have some good news: it’s now on sale at an even lower price! Use the coupon code AKAMVIVA at checkout on Amazon, and you can snag a Roav VIVA by Anker for just $37.99. That’s a new low for 2018, and the deal is only available while supplies last.
Here’s some info from the product page:
- Alexa Inside: Amazon’s voice service gives you complete voice control in your car. Just say the word to get directions, hear the latest news, shop online, play music, and more over Bluetooth, Carplay or Android Auto. What You Get: Roav VIVA, Manual, Quick Guide, Happy Card, Skills Cards, 12-month warranty and our friendly customer service.
- Voice Isolation: 2 integrated microphones provide noise cancellation and accurate voice identification.
- High-Speed Charging: Dual charging ports equipped with Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ technology deliver blazing charging speeds to both driver and passenger.
- Tap To Mute: Just hit the button to effortlessly mute and unmute the microphones, so Alexa is only listening when you want her to be.
- Note: Please check your car’s outlet before purchasing. If your VIVA cannot be plugged in or has connection issues with your car, return it for a full refund in 30 days. Please check the list of unsuitable car models below. If you have other issues, contact us via Live Chat in the app. May have compatibility issues playing media via Bluetooth with Doge Caravan. Try connecting your phone to your car via CarPlay or Android Auto.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.