When the Samsung Fast Charge Wireless Charging Convertible Stand first launched for nearly $100, it was a tough pill for many people to swallow even though it was the best wireless charger around. At under $50 on Amazon, it’s a no-brainer. This is especially true if you have an iPhone X, because the flat wireless charging pad can instantly pop up to become a stand. This way the iPhone X’s TrueDepth camera is aimed at your face while the phone is charging, so Face ID will unlock the device anytime you touch it.
Here are some more details from the product page:
- Easily convert your wireless charger from a pad to a stand
- Use as a stand to read notifications or take calls without interrupting charging
- Up to 9 watt wireless Fast Charge on select smartphones for 1.4x faster charging speeds**
- Multiple charging coils for easy landscape or portrait device orientation
- Built in fan to cool your phone during fast charging
- Supports wireless charging on Qi compatible smartphones including the Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy Note8, Apple iPhone 8, Apple iPhone 8 Plus, and Apple iPhone X
Visit our Prime Day Hub to see all the best deals from Prime Day 2019!
Don’t have Prime? Sign up for a free 30-day trial here and start saving!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.