Seriously, how often does anyone think about screwdrivers? Something comes loose in your home, you dig through your junk drawer or your toolbox for a screwdriver, and you tighten the screws. Of course, half the time you can’t find the right size screwdrivers, so you run out to the hardware store and buy a new one. Then, a few months later, the same thing happens again. But what if you could make a single $14 purchase that guaranteed you could always find the right size driver quickly and easily? That’s exactly the case with the ORIA Magnetic 60 in 1 Screwdriver Set, which is currently discounted on Amazon. It includes 56 different bits along with a few great accessories, such as a flexible shaft that lets you tighten or loosen screws in those hard-to-reach places. It also has an “Amazon’s Choice” designation and a 4.4-star rating, so you know it’s a solid product.
Here’s some more info from the product page:
- 60 in 1 Precision Magnetic Screwdriver Set : It Includes 56 screwdriver bits, handle bar, extension bar, Phillips and Flat screwdriver, Flexible extension shaft, SIM card ejector pin and more useful tools.
- High Quality Material: Made with high quality S2 Metal Steel material. It’s hardness can reach over HRC60, which is harder than the CRV-material and more durable.
- Ergonomic and Press & Push Design: It is comfortable to hold even for the long-time use. It also can anti slip and static. The Press & Push design enables you to take out bits for saving hassles.
- Worldwide Use :This tool set with multi-magnetic bits is compatible with many kinds of devices such as iPad, iPhone, Tablets, Laptops, PC, Smartphones, Watches, glasses, camera PS4/Xbox controller and Other electronic devices.
- Well Organized Bag Pack : Easy for storing bits safely and convenient to carry the precision magnetic screwdriver set anywhere you want.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.