The Netgear N300 WiFi Range Extender may very be the only thing standing between you and the reliable, lightning-fast Wi-Fi network you’ve always dreamed of. There are all sorts of reasons that your current wireless setup may have problems with coverage. There could be structural issues or interference, or perhaps your router simply isn’t powerful enough to get the job done. Instead of dumping $300+ on a mesh system or a high-end router, a simple Netgear range extender or two might be all it takes to fix up your network.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Ideal for extending WiFi to devices like the iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S3, iPad 2, and PlayStation 3
- Extend WiFi up to 300Mbps. WiFi Band : 2.4 GHz
- Convenient wall-plug design.System Requirements:802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz wireless router or gateway
- Works with any standard router or gateway
- Fast Ethernet Port to connect a wired device
- External antennas for better performance
Want even faster data speeds? Try this $40 model, which supports speeds up to 750Mbps:
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.