If you’re looking for a new sound bar with big sound and a small price tag, we’ve got just the thing. Most sound bars with decent audio quality use a separate subwoofer for added bass, but that also adds to the cost, of course. That’s what the AmazonBasics 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer features a design that includes a subwoofer built right into the main sound bar. It’s a single device with bass and overall sound quality that rival models far more expensive, and we definitely recommend checking it out.
Here are some bullet points from the product page:
- 31.5-inch sound bar with built-in subwoofer enhances home-audio systems (not compatible with universal or TV remotes)
- Bluetooth technology v2.1 + EDR with A2DP & AVRCP for seamless streaming from various devices
- Full-range stereo speakers; up to 92 dB (2.1 channels)
- 4-piece 2-inch round frame; mid- to high-range drivers; 4-by-2.7-inch sub-range driver; 2-piece passive radiator
- 3 sound modes: Standard, News, and Movie; remote control and wall-mount hardware included; measures 31.5 by 3.2 by 3.5 inches (W x H x D)
Visit our Prime Day Hub to see all the best deals from Prime Day 2019!
Don’t have Prime? Sign up for a free 30-day trial here and start saving!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.