If you’re looking for a new sound bar with big sound and a small price tag, we’ve got just the thing. Most sound bars with decent audio quality use a separate subwoofer for added bass, but that also adds to the cost, of course. That’s what the AmazonBasics 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer features a design that includes a subwoofer built right into the main sound bar. It’s a single device with bass and overall sound quality that rival models far more expensive, and we definitely recommend checking it out.
Here are some bullet points from the product page:
- 31.5-inch sound bar with built-in subwoofer enhances home-audio systems (not compatible with universal or TV remotes)
- Bluetooth technology v2.1 + EDR with A2DP & AVRCP for seamless streaming from various devices
- Full-range stereo speakers; up to 92 dB (2.1 channels)
- 4-piece 2-inch round frame; mid- to high-range drivers; 4-by-2.7-inch sub-range driver; 2-piece passive radiator
- 3 sound modes: Standard, News, and Movie; remote control and wall-mount hardware included; measures 31.5 by 3.2 by 3.5 inches (W x H x D)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.