We absolutely love Amazon’s streaming media devices, especially the current-generation Fire TV Stick and the 4K Fire TV. They feature one of the best interfaces ever, and they support every single streaming service you could possibly want. In fact, their only real limitation has nothing to do with the devices themselves. Instead, it’s your network. Sometimes other people in your household hog the Wi-Fi and it causes problems with your streams, which is the absolute last thing you want when you’re trying to binge-watch your favorite TV show. Luckily, all you need to make sure it never happens again is the UGREEN Ethernet Adapter, which is on sale on Amazon for just $16 and change when you clip the on-site 5% coupon. This simple gadget lets you connect your Fire TV to Ethernet, guaranteeing you always have the fastest possible data speeds. Make buffering a thing of the past.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Stable Network: Enables your Micro USB TV sticks, Chromecast Ultra / 2 / 1 / Audio, Google Home Mini, Raspbbery Pi Zero etc., to ethernet for faster and more stable internet access, put an end to weak WiFi signal 【NOTE: 1. Works for TV Sticks supporting ethernet through micro usb port showed in the 2nd photo 2.Do NOT support fire stick gen 1(FCCID: 2ABDU-0509), Roku Expess, Fire HD 10 or any other tablet or cellphone; 3.Do not fit for VPN】
- Faster Internet Connection: RJ45 provide a speed of full 10/100 Mbps ethernet performance and the Micro USB 2.0 at 480Mbps for faster and more reliable Internet access
- Practical Ethernet Adapter: Best solution for congested wifi, poor wireless signal, no wireless router at home, old wireless router only supporting 802.11b, poor network performance of Chromecast and other tv sticks
- Plug & Play: Driver-free, don’t need to install any driver program for the ethernet adapter, simply plug and play; You just plug it in, then it works. No channel issues, no frequency issues, no interference issues, no security type issues
- 3.3ft USB Power Cable & Micro USB Cable: No worry about your ethernet adapter cable is not long enough and is hung in the air making your ethernet connecting be loose by greavity
If you don’t have Ethernet in your house, there’s an easy workaround. All you need to do is get a powerline internet adapter kit, which instantly transforms any regular wall outlet into a gigabit Ethernet port.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.