Slow cookers are all the rage right now, and pretty much everybody has one. Heck, you might even have one yourself. But can you monitor your slow cooker from your iPhone while you run out to the store? Can you adjust the settings from your Android phone while you’re in your backyard relaxing? We didn’t think so, but we have good news. The Crock-Pot Smart Wifi-Enabled Slow Cooker is on sale on Amazon right now for half off, dropping it to its lowest price ever. Pick one up, install the free WeMo app on your iPhone or Android device, and welcome to the future of cooking.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Adjust cook time & temperature using the WeMo Application
- Can be controlled via the WeMo Application or directly on the unit
- Connected product solution delivers enhanced control, convenience and a peace of mind
- 3 Heat settings. It has an oval shape that fits roasts and large cuts of meat and the glass lid helps trap in heat and moisture
- Removable oval stoneware
- Adjust cooking time, temperature, shift to warm or turn off using the Free WeMo App from your smart device
- Free WeMo App available for Apple(iOS 7 and higher) and Android(4.0 and higher) devices
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.