If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
After all these years, and even with all the great new competition that has emerged recently, iRobot’s Roomba lineup is still the best in the business. The problem, of course, is that the best in the business comes at a price. Roomba robot vacuums are the most expensive robotic vacuum cleaner models by far, which is why sales are so important to take advantage of. And lucky for you, we found a fantastic sale on Amazon. The insanely popular iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity is on sale at a $75 discount right now, which drops it to its lowest price since Black Friday. This is definitely a deal you don’t want to miss.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Patented 3-Stage Cleaning System and Dual Multi-Surface Brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors. Filters captures fine dust and debris
- Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean carpets and hard floors
- 1 FDA-authorized Powecom KN95 masks certified by NIOSH to work even better than 3M N95 masks are discounted for Black Friday!
- 2 AccuMed Face Mask, Protective Face Mask (10 Count)
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 4 PURELL 902210BX Sanitizing Hand Wipes, 5 x 7, 100/Box
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.