Fitbit fans, it’s the moment you’ve been waiting for. The hotly anticipated Fitbit Versa Smartwatch was just released! The Fitbit Blaze (which just got a discount following this new launch) was the company’s first time trying out a real smartwatch, but the new Versa is seriously better in almost every way. It’s sleeker, the battery life is insanely good — four days per charge! — it has a bunch of new exercise modes, and it can even store music files or Pandora steams so you can leave your phone at home or in your locker at the gym. It’s available beginning Monday on Amazon, and we definitely recommend checking it out.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Track your all-day activity, 24/7 heart rate, & sleep stages — all with a 4+ day battery life (varies with use and other factors)
- Take your favorite music phone-free by storing 300+ songs or downloading stations from Pandora or playlists from Deezer
- Use 15+ exercise modes like Run or Swim (Fitbit Versa is water-resistant to 50 meters) to record workouts and connect to smartphone GPS for more precise real-time pace & distance
- Easily fit in workouts with personalized on-screen coaching that play on your wrist and coach you through each move
- Access your favorite apps for sports, weather & more and get call, calendar, text, and app alerts. Send quick replies to messages (Android only — coming soon)
- Special Edition smartwatch versions include a built-in NFC chip to make secure payments without your wallet and an additional black classic accessory band. One Size (S & L bands included)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.