If you’ve never heard of the Ooma Telo VoIP Home Phone System, it’s high time we fix that. Ooma’s Telo box gives you VoIP telephone service just like you get from your cable company or fiber internet service provider. The difference is that with the Telo, your phone service is completely free. No, seriously, you get unlimited nationwide voice calling that is crystal clear and 100% free. All you need to do is plug it into your router, connect a phone, and you’re done! Amazon has refurbished models available right now for just $59.99, so it’s the perfect time to grab one and ditch whatever home phone service you’re currently playing for.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
- DECT radio supports up to 4 wireless handsets and over 4000 sensors.
- A USB port supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth accessories and provides future expansion opportunities.
- Built in speaker provides the ability to screen calls prior to answering.
- Built-in 900MHz dual-core processor provides the power for Ooma PureVoice™ including HD Voice and adaptive redundancy for a more natural sounding voice without stuttering or interruption.
Don’t want a refurbished model? Here’s the brand new version:
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.