Amazon has an awesome one-day deal going today that’s quite rare. In fact, we can’t remember the last time Amazon had a sale this good on Parrot drones. Two different models have gotten deep discounts on Saturday, and they’re both quite unique. First is the Parrot Mambo, which looks a lot like any other quadcopter drone from afar. But this little drone is hiding some pretty cool features, like a grabber that can catch, carry and release cargo with the push of a button, and a cannon that can fire real projectiles. Then there’s the Parrot MiniDrone Rolling Spider, which is being blown out for just $19.99 in three different colors. This cool little drone can soar through the air, or you can attach giant wheels and zip around on the ground. Check out both models below, and remember that these prices are only good until the end of the day on Saturday.
- One accessory for each adventure: CANNON (Shoot miniature balls up to 6ft away); GRABBER (Catch, carry and release cargo up to 4g)
- High-tech sensors work to provide optimal stability
- Do fun acrobatics such as flips and barrel rolls
- Control your Mini Drone upto 20m using smartphone and upto 65m uaing parrot flypad controller
Parrot MiniDrone Rolling Spider
- No FAA registration required
- Indoors and outdoors, fly up to 18 km/h or 11 mph with most stable quadricopters of this size
- Turns 90° and 180° and performs acrobatic 360° forward and backward left and right with easy double tap on control screen
- Fitted with a propeller circuit-breaker in the event of a crash
- Removable wheels to roll anywhere: across the floor, up the walls or across the ceiling
- Take aerial shots and video from the sky with the embedded vertical mini-camera, direct connect to smart phone for iOS and Android by Bluetooth 4.0
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.