You know what today is? Today is the day you finally pull the trigger and buy the Ring Video Doorbell you’ve been thinking about for a long time now. Amazon closed its acquisition of Ring on Thursday, and to celebrate it slashed the price of the company’s first-gen model to just $99.99. That’s an extra $33 off the already reduced price it was selling at before, and we don’t see it going lower anytime soon. What are you waiting for?
Here are some bullet points from the product page:
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video
- Live View enabled: Check-in on your property at any time with video on demand
- Lifetime purchase protection: If your doorbell gets stolen, we’ll replace it, for free!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.