If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Your cable company hates nothing more than seeing you save money. Trust us, it makes them absolutely furious — especially now that cord cutting has grown so popular over the past few years. Of course, that shouldn’t stop you from doing everything you can to save money. In fact, it should be an extra incentive!
Want to save between $96 and $120 on your internet bill each month? If you have Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Charter, or any other standard cable internet provider, it couldn’t be easier to save. Pick up a TP-Link TC-7610 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem for just over $35 on Amazon, activate it using the instructions in the box, and then return your old modem to your cable company. The bogus $8-$10 modem rental fee you get charged each month will then disappear, never to return again.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- ELIMINATE YOUR CABLE MODEM MONTHLY RENTAL FEE
- CABLE MODEM ONLY – You will also need a router to enable Wi-Fi
- Channel bonding of up to 8 downstream and 4 upstream channels, provide data rates up to 343Mbps for download and 143Mbps for upload
- Great for Cable Internet plans up to 150Mbps with XFINITY from Comcast, Spectrum (Including Charter, Time Warner Cable, and Bright House Networks), Cox, Suddenlink, Mediacom, and WOW
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem provides 8X faster download speed than DOCSIS 2.0 for an ultra-fast performance
- CableLabs certified DOCSIS 3.0 backwards compatible to DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 provides users comprehensive network compatibility
- Industry leading 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.