Holy moly, this is a mistake you are DEFINITELY going to want to take advantage of. If you subscribe to Amazon Prime, drop whatever you’re doing and go by a Kindle Paperwhite E-reader. A limited-time sale is supposed to drop the price to $79.99 if you order the base model with special offers, but an apparent mix-up behind the scenes at Amazon drops the price to just $39.99 at checkout. This is the best eReader Amazon has ever made and there’s no way this will continue uncorrected for much longer, so grab one right now!
Here are some bullet points from the product page:
- Now available in black or white
- Higher resolution display (300 ppi) – with twice as many pixels
- Built-in adjustable light – read day and night
- No screen glare, even in bright sunlight, unlike tablets
- A single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours
- Massive selection, low prices – over a million titles $2.99 or less
- Prime members read free with unlimited access to over a thousand titles
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.