If you’ve never heard of the LEOPHILE EEL Wireless Neckband Headphones before, you’re definitely going to want to check them out. This is a bold new take on the “neckbud” form factor, which couples traditional Bluetooth earbuds with a neckband that provides a more comfortable fit and less pull on your ear canals. These neckbuds are special though, because the neckband portion is flexible and you can turn it into a bracelet to carry it around while you’re not listening to music. These buds also sound great, and their IP67 rated for dust and water-resistance.
Here are some more details from the product page:
- IP67 WATER & SWEAT-PROOF: You can wear and use EEL for wakeboarding in the ocean, taking shower or other activities involving high velocity water.
- COZY & HEALTHY: Healthy and soft silicone design, EEL fits different neck sizes and conforms to your body for all-day comfort.
- SECURE FIT FOR SPORTS: Neckband with wire clip design, you can wear EEL for Parkour, Surfing, Rock Climbing, Mountain Biking, Skateboarding with 10-hours continuous use.
- COMPACT & FLEXIBILITY: EEL could be bent in all shapes and easily fit into your pocket.The length of headphone wires could be adjusted by looping the wire through the opening in the neckband to avoid dangling.
- LEOPHILE WARRANTY: Every item you ordered from Leophile comes with 18 Months Warranty and Life time technical support. Any questions,please email us at email@example.com.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.