Ladies and gentlemen, this is a public service announcement: your electric and cable services are in no way related. When your power goes out, you don’t have to lose internet service as well, it just stops working because you need electricity to power your modem and router. If you plug in a CyberPower CP1500AVRLCD Intelligent LCD UPS System between your wall and your modem/router, you’ll never lose internet again during a blackout. The UPS will kick on and supply backup power until the main power comes on, and you won’t even care how long it takes because you’ll be busy streaming Netflix to your smartphone.
Here are some bullet points from the product page:
- 1500VA/900W Intelligent LCD Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System
- 12 NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: (6) Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets, (6) Surge Protected Outlets safeguard desktop computers, workstations, networking devices and home entertainment equipment
- MULTIFUNCTION LCD PANEL: Displays immediate, detailed information on battery and power conditions, including: estimated runtime, battery capacity, load capacity, etc.
- AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATION (AVR): Corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, thereby extending the life of the battery
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY – INCLUDING THE BATTERIES, $500,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel® Personal Edition Management Software (Download)
Visit our Prime Day Hub to see all the best deals from Prime Day 2019!
Don’t have Prime? Sign up for a free 30-day trial here and start saving!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.