Hate that Apple will never sell an iPhone that has a memory card slot? You’re not alone. It stinks that you can’t pop a microSD card into an iPhone to gain additional storage, but Apple makes a fortune forcing users to cough up extra cash for iPhone models that have more memory, so this is something that will never change. Well, it’ll never change out of the box, that is. If you pick up a Lexar microSD To Lightning Reader and pop it into your iPhone’s Lightning port, however, you’ll be able to offload as much as you want to a microSD card.
Here are some more details from the product page:
- Easily offload and transfer content to or from your iPhone or iPad with a micro SD card
- Great for anyone capturing photos or video with a sports camcorder or aerial camera
- Small, portable design with a Lightning connector
- Works with use of free file management app (App Store)
- Automatically and securely sync files
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.