Style is one of the main reasons the Beats by Dr. Dre brand blew up like it did. But if you ask us, the BÖHM B66 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones look way better than any Beats headphones on the market right now. They feature a gorgeous retro look and real metal housings, plus they have active noise cancellation, which you won’t find on beats. Great sound quality is a given with any BÖHM headphones, of course, and you’ll get about 18 hours of playback per charge. All that for just $85, when comparable Beats headphones cost over $200!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Advanced Bluetooth 4.0: Industry-leading CSR bluetooth 4.0 supports A2DP, AVRCP, HFP and HSP for a fully wireless experience; stream music to your wireless bluetooth headphones from your PC, smartphone, tablet & more with over a 33-Foot wireless range.
- Premium stereo drivers: enjoy thumping bass, prominent mids & sparkling highs with this premium bluetooth headset’s 20Hz-20KHz frequency range.
- Active Noise Cancellation decreases most of the surrounding low frequency ambient noise
- 18-Hour rechargeable battery: charge your wireless headphones for 3 Hours & enjoy up to 16 hours of playtime (18 Hours talk time). Answer incoming calls right on your stereo headphones & your music will automatically resume when you hang up.
- Please see Product description for Bluetooth Quick Connect Guide and additional information about Active Noise Cancellation and other parts of the Bohm Headphones
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.