We were big fans of Apple’s AirPods for a long time, and we still are… sort of. Apple’s design is for the most part fantastic, and the sound quality of its AirPods is shockingly good. The big problem with them is that the tips are made out of smooth plastic instead of silicone, so they never maintain a good seal in your ears. Bass and overall sound quality suffer greatly as a result, and it’s really a shame. Luckily, there is something you can do about it. The Spigen TEKA RA200 Airpods Earhooks Covers slip on over your AirPods tips to keep a secure fit while you’re wearing them. You’ll have to remove the covers to charge your AirPods, but it’s easy to slip them on and off — and well worth it to keep that great sound quality.
Here are some notes from the product page:
- Made of premium silicone for long-lasting comfort
- Keeps your AirPods secure and anchored in your ear
- Simple and innovative design keeps application/removal hassle-free
- **The Airpods are not chargeable with the earhooks on.**
- Includes two sizes, small and regular, for you to find the best fit
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.